ECEA offers a technical staff of experienced environmental professionals with proven capabilities to deal with a full range of civil and environmental issues. Since 1996, we have earned our customers respect and repeat business by proving that we can help them meet their goals, deadlines and budgets.
At ECEA, our work environment embodies the various talent, skills and professionalism from each team member to ensure our work is of the highest quality and meets our clients goals and schedules. At ECEA, our main goal is to provide QUALITY, RELIABILITY, INTEGRITY and SUSTAINABILITY.
ECEA currently seeks experienced environmental professionals with a solid academic background that share this same passion for excellence. We invite you to explore current job openings and if you find a position that interests you, please submit your resume to: Laura@srpenvironmental.net
We are seeking an experienced Geotechnical Field (Materials Testing) Technician for construction monitoring and testing of soil, concrete, and other materials for residential, forensic, commercial, and earthwork as well as geotechnical subsurface explorations. Must enjoy working outdoors and traveling.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with existing and potential clients;
- Perform field and/or laboratory testing, observation, and inspection of construction materials (e.g. soils, aggregates, concrete, asphalt, and steel);
- Prepare field inspection / testing reports;
- Perform field/lab inspections;
- Provide technical support for construction quality control activities;
- Perform soil and rock classification;
- Reading maps, following directions and interpreting engineering and construction plans;
- Plan and coordinate geotechnical laboratory testing programs;
- Prepare geotechnical project work scopes and proposals;
- Prepare geotechnical engineering reports and deliverables;
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects;
- Support management of geotechnical engineering projects, including project schedules, budgets and bill of materials.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience or the equivalent in training and related experience.
- NICET Level I certification in Construction Materials Testing in one or more of the following categories: Asphalt, Concrete, Soils.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Certification Grade I
- Certified in radiation safety and Nuclear Density Gauge operation.
- Valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with laptop computer use and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- AutoCAD drafting experience or equivalent experience is preferred.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume to Laura Hayden, Director of Human Resources, at: